Our fishing friends’ fishing position is very important. A good fishing position can achieve the effect of “getting twice the result with half the effort”. What kind of fishing position is a good fishing position has become a difficult problem. How to choose a good fishing position? Baldheaded felt that choosing a suitable fishing position should first be based on 2 points:
Choose fishing position according to water temperature:
Choose fishing positions according to food:
The water temperature of the fishing position is not suitable for the survival of fish. If the water temperature of the fishing position is not suitable, there will be fewer fish. Select the appropriate fishing position according to the water temperature. If there is any food near the fishing position, the fish will come to look for food only if there is more food. Some fishing positions are very good, but there is no food and the fish are relatively few. Only by combining these two points can we choose the right fishing position.
First, according to the water temperature to select fishing positions
Our fishing friends all know that the fish itself does not generate temperature, and its body temperature changes with the change of water temperature. When the water temperature rises, the body temperature of the fish rises, and the water temperature drops, the body temperature of the fish drops. Fish with high temperature are more active, while fish with low temperature avoid severe cold in deep water areas or places with high water temperature. We can choose the appropriate fishing position according to this characteristic.
1. Spring fishing beach, which means fishing for shallow water in spring, cannot completely fish for shallow water when the weather is cold in spring.
(1) With the increase of temperature in spring, the water temperature increases, and the water temperature in shallow water increases rapidly, which is warmer than that in deep water. With the increase of temperature in shallow water, plankton and aquatic plants in shallow water grow faster. It is easier for fish to get food in shallow water in spring, and fishing in shallow water is effective.
(2) With the rise of water temperature in spring, especially in mid-spring, the spawning season for fish comes. Fish usually lay eggs in shallow water aquatic plants, and fish eggs lay on aquatic plants. The water area where aquatic plants are located is relatively shallow, which is another reason for fishing in shallow water in spring.
(3) Fishing deep water when it is cold in late spring. Although the temperature rises in spring, the temperature is not stable. Sometimes there will be a phenomenon of “cold in late spring” when the temperature drops. As the temperature drops, the fish will return to deep water again. Fishing deep water is still necessary when the temperature drops in spring.
2, summer fishing pool, fishing deep, summer temperature high water temperature is relatively high, fish in deep water, but not completely fishing deep water.
(1) The summer temperature is relatively high and the water temperature is relatively high. Fish, like people, can’t stand the high temperature and will also find shade to avoid it. Many fishing friends like to fish in the shade of trees in summer. Both fishing friends and fish in the shade are cooler and the effect is better.
(2) In summer, there is no shade in some waters, which requires deep fishing. The water temperature in deep water areas is relatively low compared with that in shallow water areas, which is suitable for fish survival. Fishing in deep water in summer is also the reason.
(3), summer morning and evening fishing shallow, summer morning and evening is relatively cool compared with noon, morning and evening water temperature does not rise, fish will still move in shallow water, at this time no matter fishing deep or shallow.
(4), cloudy day, rainy day fishing shallow, summer cloudy day or rainy day can catch shallow water or deep water all day long, cloudy day without the sun, shallow water temperature does not rise, fish in shallow water activities. Rainy days bring grass seeds, earthworms and other foods into the water along with the rain. Fish feed in shallow water. On cloudy days and rainy days, no matter in deep water or shallow water, there will be harvest.
3, autumn fishing shade, autumn fishing is actually a good choice in deep water and shallow water, but pay attention to the temperature.
(1), early autumn, early autumn temperature is relatively high, or fishing depth is the main. The temperature in early autumn is not much different from that in summer. The temperature is high and the water temperature is high. It is better to fish in deep water, aquatic plants, shade or shade. Fish with higher temperature hide from the sun in these places.
(2) In mid-autumn, the temperature has dropped and the water temperature has dropped accordingly. The water temperature of more than 20 degrees in mid-autumn is very suitable for fish growth. This period is a peak of fish foraging in a year and is also the fattening period of fish. Fish are full of water to forage, whether fishing in deep water or shallow water, the effect is good. If there are aquatic plants in the water, they will fish in front of the aquatic plants. There is more food in front of the aquatic plants. Fish prefer to forage at the aquatic plants, and the fishing position is chosen at the aquatic plants. The effect is good.
(3) In late autumn, the temperature in late autumn is already relatively low, the water temperature is also relatively low, and it is possible to cool down at any time. Although the water temperature is only over 10 degrees, fish still feed in large quantities, and large crucian carp has already appeared. Fishing in late autumn does not require high water depth. It is only necessary to fish in deep water when cooling down, and it is OK to fish in deep water and shallow water at other times.
4. Fishing for the sun in winter means that the water temperature in winter is relatively low, and the water temperature on the water surface under direct sunlight rises relatively fast. Fish will chase the water temperature to the warm waters for food, but they should not only consider the sunshine, but also consider the water depth.
(1), where is the sunny side? Where is the sunny side when fishing for the sun in winter? The best sunny side is facing south (this is also the reason why people pay attention to the orientation of houses when buying houses or building houses), that is, the fishing effect of the east-west river channel on the north bank is better. If it is the north-south river channel, the east bank is recommended, because the water temperature is the highest in the day in the afternoon of winter fishing, fishing in the west bank may have reflections, which may frighten the fish.
(2) Don’t forget to fish shallow in winter. Although the temperature is relatively low in winter, with the increase of temperature, the shallow water area heats up faster and the fish have very strong temperature tendency. They will chase the water temperature to the shallow water area for activities. Even if the temperature is relatively low in winter, the possibility of fish coming to shallow water for activities should be considered in sunny weather.
(3), the combination of depth, more nest, fishing in winter is the process of people looking for fish, the water temperature is relatively low fish do not like to move, some dens are very good, but fish do not move will not enter the nest. It is better to use more nests. There are no fish in this nest, and maybe there are fish in the next nest. It’s a good way to swim and fish in several nests in both depth and depth. You can fish wherever there is fish in the nests.
The water temperature has a great influence on the fish situation. The fish are more active when the water temperature rises, while the fish with high water temperature are full of water for food. When the water temperature is too high, the fish will not adapt to it, thus avoiding the shade. When the water temperature is low, the fish are not active, and even some fish that are not resistant to low temperature are not looking for food. Fish have been searching for changes in water temperature and changing their activities. Only when we catch up with changes in water temperature can we reap better.
Second, choose fishing positions according to food.
No matter whether it is a what animal or not, it cannot survive without food. Fish is no exception. Food is scarce in natural waters. It is not easy for fish to fill their stomachs. Under the right temperature, fish fill the water in search of food. In some places, food is abundant and fish like to swim here, so the fishing effect is very good in these places. What are the fishing positions with more food?
1. There is relatively more food at the water inlet and the water inlet. As the water flow continuously flows into the water inlet and rolls up the spray, the oxygen content at the water inlet is more than that in calm waters. There are more food and more fish with sufficient oxygen, especially carnivorous fish and cocktails, which like to prey on other fish at the water inlet. It is good to make nests and fish at the calm water surface on both sides of the water inlet.
2. There is a lot of food in the rocky pile. When we fish by the river, we will find that there are many algae on the rocky pile at the bottom of the water. Both fish and snails eat these algae, and a large number of fish often gather near the rocky pile. Apart from the large amount of food, fish can also avoid danger near these rocky heaps, so fishing spots near these rocky heaps are good.
3. Fishing positions beside aquatic plants and aquatic plants need not be said much. Fishing friends all know that stems and leaves of aquatic plants, seeds of aquatic plants, insects and plankton in aquatic plants are all delicious food for fish. No matter the temperature is high or low, fish are always reluctant to part with aquatic plants and can fish at aquatic plants all the year round.
4. Backwater bend, there is more food at the backwater bend. Backwater bend is simply a turn in the river course. The water flow in the turn is slow. Floating objects in the river course gather here. The water flow here is slow or even does not walk. There is more food. Fish like to avoid foraging here. Backwater bend is also one of the favorite fishing positions of fishing friends.
5. Under the shade of trees and under the shade of trees, it can be said that the season in what is good. As fallen leaves, seeds and worms on trees fall into the water, these become food for fish. After the trees fall leaves in winter in the north, the branches of the trees will not block the sunlight, and the food in the waters near the trees is significantly higher than that in the waters without trees.
6. The road and bridge have two-day drainage outlets. There are drainage outlets on both sides of the urban river bridge. As the rainwater falls, the rainwater carries fallen leaves of plants, various insects, grass seeds, earthworms, etc. into the river channel from the drainage outlets, and these foods become delicious fish when entering the river channel. The only disadvantage is that fishing by the bridge is too noisy. Apart from all kinds of noise, many fishing friends like fishing by the bridge.
7. River confluence, cross river course or T-shaped river course all belong to confluence. These places are prone to slow water flow, which brings a large number of aquatic plants, floaters and plankton and sufficient food. This is also the place where fish must pass. It is a good fishing position.
No matter where you fish, the first thing to consider is that there is not much food near the fishing position, the food near the fishing position is scarce, and the fish are not willing to stay here for a long time, even after the nesting, the effect is not very good. There is a lot of food near the fishing position. Fish forage here for a long time, and over time it has become a fish road. Fish forage here every day. Fishing in these places is much better than fishing in places where food is scarce.
Synthesis: Fishing positions are selected in natural waters, and there are relatively few fish. Fishing positions are not selected casually. It is better to select fishing positions according to temperature changes and food.
For example, in spring, there is a lot of food beside the aquatic plants, the water temperature is appropriate, the fish do not lack food, and the fishing position is good.
For example, in summer, the temperature in the deep water area and the shade is appropriate, and there is a lot of food. Fish can spend the summer without lack of food, and the fishing position is good.
For example, in autumn, different fishing positions are selected according to different water temperatures. In early autumn and mid-autumn, the aquatic plants are good. After cooling in late autumn, the water temperature is low and deep water is fished.
For example, although it is necessary to fish in deep water when the water temperature drops in winter, it is also possible to fish in shallow water after the temperature rises.
Fishing in the wild, whether it is a familiar fishing position or an unfamiliar fishing position, don’t start fishing when you reach the fishing point, look around the river, pay more attention to the changes of water regime, and choose the appropriate fishing position according to the water regime, temperature and food-rich areas.