Every fisherman has his own fishing methodology, which is summed up through long-term study and practical experience. If we can absorb some previous experiences and really try some by ourselves, our fishing skills will be improved faster. Different fishermen choose fishing positions in different ways, but there are always certain rules in it. Let’s summarize and sort out the places where fish usually hide, which is our common excellent fishing positions.
1. There are aquatic plants, whether it is underwater grass or aquatic grass, reservoir, river fishing or black pit fishing. It is well understood that fish have hiding places, food to find, and oxygen exhaled by aquatic plants to blend in.Especially when fishing in spring, we encounter dense grass, rare fishing places, rare grass and dense fishing places.There are always grass holes and waterways in a large area of aquatic plants. Waterways are also fishways. Fish will not drill into dense places with their heads stuffy, just as people will not drill into thorns.It is different to catch fish. The fish drill into the aquatic plants and want to decouple with the help of the aquatic plants.
2. Choose to fish in tall reeds and trees. Due to the action of running water, soil is always washed into holes and tunnels, which is also an excellent place for fish to hide. Especially the criss-crossing roots washed out are better, fish nests. Don’t forget to use bamboo baskets to catch fish in small rivers and ditches when you were young.
3. The village rice washing and vegetable washing place, poultry raising and livestock raising place and garbage dump place are well understood and rich in food. However, if the water quality in the garbage dump is too poor, the catch should be considered whether it can be eaten or not, and it can be used to relieve addiction.
4. Convex and concave parts. The convex part is the place where fish must swim, also known as the fishway. The concave part is the place where fish swim, feed and rest. Therefore, it is the place where fishing friends choose fishing positions.
5. Water inlet and outlet are also considerations in choosing fishing position. This kind of environment is generally rich in food and oxygen, and fish, especially crucian carp, have the habit of competing for the upper reaches, which cannot be spared.
6. The above points can be referred to for wide river courses, narrow river courses, wide river courses or large areas of reservoir waters. Here, I would like to focus on narrow waterways, especially waterways that are as narrow as more than meters and tens of centimeters, which are connected to wide water surfaces up and down (corresponding to narrow, it may be only 12 meters, with an area of several square meters). Both sides are covered with tall aquatic plants, and even fishways can catch both ends. This is the best fishing point if there are dead branches obliquely and a floating object is blocked. Of course, one can be made artificially. Personally, I think it is better to go into the water than to go into the water. Therefore, a floating area can be artificially built near the exit of the water. It should not be large or small. One or two dried reeds and dozens of reed leaves are enough.
7. DryBranches, rotten tree stumps, rocky piles and dams, especially the ridges with dense plants, have long been hollowed out by rivers, fish and shrimps, and their roots are bare, making them especially easy to hide.When I was a child, I pulled out several large crucian carp from a rock cave in a rock dam.Of course, the present environment is no better than in the past.