When I first came into contact with fishing, I thought fishing was very simple, but with the increase of fishing time, I found fishing was not easy. If you want to catch good fish, you need to spend a lot of energy to study and ponder. It can also be said that fishing is a wise man’s sport. You need to master a complete set of fishing skills, fishing tackle, bait and the selection of fishing points that are directly related to it, and can apply them comprehensively. You also need to master a series of basic knowledge of ichthyology, meteorology and hydrology. It can be said that anyone who is lazy or not good at thinking cannot become a skilled person in the fishing team, nor can he easily enjoy the elegant taste of fishing.
Emphasizing the importance of knowledge and science to fishing activities does not require the vast number of fishing enthusiasts to study systematically or even turn themselves into naturalists before they can go to fishing grounds. For a beginner, the first thing is to master the most basic fishing knowledge. When you have a pair of fishing rods with lines and hooks in your hand, you can set off on your own. If you want to be a real “fisherman” and hope to win in the process of fighting with fish for wisdom and courage, then this will be the beginning of your study. As long as you study modestly and are good at summarizing, you will make great progress unconsciously and become more and more interested in fishing.
So what knowledge do you need to know to become a senior fisherman?
First, master ichthyology knowledge
It is very important to learn and master the knowledge of ichthyology, which includes the different morphology, physiological characteristics and living habits of various fishes. They also have their own characteristics in the waters, water layers, food types, foraging rules and oviposition rules where they inhabit. Although you can catch fish and even encounter big fish if you don’t understand these characteristics, it is a “big luck” after all, and it is very difficult to have another time. People who are good at fishing should take the initiative to find fish, ambush in the waters where fish often haunt in advance, and wait confidently for the fish to take the bait.
Second, make clear the impact of meteorological changes on fish
Seasonal and climate changes have a decisive impact on the number of fish caught by fishing. Therefore, it is very important for fishing to learn a little about meteorology and understand the impact of meteorological changes on fish activities. This knowledge needs to be explored and summarized in practice. In fact, in the fishing circle, there are many fishing proverbs that can be collected. These fishing proverbs are valuable experiences. Understanding their meanings can give us good guidance.
Three, to understand a little hydrological knowledge
The clear and turbid water quality, the pH value and the amount of plankton will have a direct impact on the habitat, activities and foraging of fish. For example, in a pond with turbid water, fish cannot see the bait at all, so experienced fishing friends will not choose this place as a fishing point.
In addition, more answers should be found from practice and fishing experience should be accumulated continuously, so that fishing technology will be by going up one flight of stairs! Here, I would also like to share with you some fishing skills based on my own fishing experience for your reference:
1. Some people say that fish have no eyesight. In fact, this is wrong. The eyesight is not so good. Wild fish have eyesight of about 1 meter and have perception of color. Therefore, when fishing, if you want to increase the rate of medium fish, you can start with bait and choose red and yellow. Starting from the top of this bright color, you can stimulate the fish to open.
2. Fishing will choose to make nests. The purpose of doing so is to lure fish. Although it is useful, it is necessary to make clear the purpose of making nests and not blindly make nests. First of all, you don’t know the underwater situation. If it is slope or uneven, it will affect the fishing effect. Therefore, the bottom should be found before nesting, followed by the amount of nesting. Large fish are easy to eat, and the effect of gathering fish is poor if the amount of nesting is small. All these factors should be taken into account. In addition, fishing friends can add some bran or mud to the original nest materials, so the effect will be better.
3. The habits of different fish will be different in different seasons. Apart from the different light in different seasons, the main reason is that the temperature difference is relatively large. Therefore, when fishing outdoors, the first consideration is the temperature. The fish mouth is not good when the temperature is high, nor is the fish mouth bad when the temperature is low. In such a season, fishing friends should be treated differently to satisfy the preferences of fish. For example, fruit acid flavor is added in high temperature season and fishy smell is used in low temperature. Fishing is easier if it caters to the preferences of the target fish.
4. Avoid noise in wild fishing. Wild fish are timid, especially now there are a lot of electric fish nets, so wild fish are more careful when eating bait, so they should fish quietly. Besides the environment, more fishermen should keep a quiet mind. It takes time for fish to enter the nest. Don’t change fishing positions in a hurry if you don’t have a mouth. Look more, tease more, wait more.
5. Avoid being too sensitive. If you have excellent fishing skills, rich experience and know how to put your mouth out, it doesn’t matter if you are sensitive. If you can’t accurately judge whether it is an effective action, don’t lift the rod at random to avoid startling the big fish. The best way is to catch blunt fish so that you can catch big fish.
6. Avoid frequent bait changes. Some fishing friends begin to suspect that their bait taste type is wrong when they cannot catch fish. They change it again and again. In fact, wild fish are not picky about food and will eat it as long as they enter the nest. On the contrary, your frequent change of taste type will arouse their vigilance.
7. Avoid atomization too well. Take wild fishing as an example. Atomization is more inclined to the fishing method of small fish. Don’t worry about the role of the fish that can’t find bait and nest material without atomization? If the atomization is too good to recruit not only miscellaneous fish, but also the hook attachment is too poor, the big fish will always have to be tested when entering the nest, then a few baits will be gone. What should I do next?
First, it is better to use hard fishing rods.
Wild fishing not only delights the heart and edifies the body and mind, but also has a special liking for big fish in the water. To deal with those unexpected big fish, if there is no strong and super-hard good rod, it is easy to break the rod and run the fish. With a super-hard rod and an appropriate line set, the big fish will have no worries after being hooked. As long as the fishing skills are properly played, it will no longer be difficult to catch the big fish.
Second, long poles need to be equipped with large marks.
Wild fishing in natural waters generally has a large water surface, and fishermen basically use long rods to fish. The advantages of long rod with large target are as follows: 1. Large buoy has large buoyancy, heavy lead weight and fast sinking speed with bait, which can avoid small miscellaneous fish cutting bait halfway. 2. The long line fishing point of the long pole is far away, the mark is not clear, the eyes are prone to fatigue, and the sight is affected, which restricts the normal performance of the fisherman. However, the tip of the large mark is relatively thick, and the striking mark is conducive to distinguishing signals. 3. There are many small miscellaneous fish in natural waters, and the fish news is messy. Using large buoys and the steady characteristics of counterweight can filter out some false signals and relatively truly reflect the signals of fish eating hooks. 4. Wild fishing waters are sparsely populated. Strong winds often bring troubles to fishermen when throwing rods and bait. The messy dens cannot effectively gather fish and will seriously affect the fishing effect. These difficulties can be overcome by using large labels.
Third, buoy blunting is better than spirit.
As we all know, large areas of natural waters, even if they are managed and charged, are basically left unfed. Fish in such waters rely solely on natural food for their survival. Over time, the fish here gradually develop the habit of grabbing food. Therefore, when fishing in such waters, the adjustment of buoys does not need to be “meticulously crafted”. The signal of fish baiting in natural waters is relatively obvious. If there is no fish, it will be a “big move” if the fish opens its mouth to eat the hook. In view of this phenomenon, the buoy will be slightly blunt, which can not only eliminate the interference of false signals of small miscellaneous fish, but also will not affect the normal fishing effect.