As one of the most commonly fished fish species in China, crucian carp is widely distributed in all freshwater areas in China, so every fishing friend has basically had the experience of fishing crucian carp. So do you fishing friends know that crucian carp has other floating movements besides the floating phase of the next meal? Below, the author has sorted out ten floating movements of fishing crucian carp and introduced them to everyone for reference. I hope I can help you improve the rate of medium fish.
First, small drift delivery
If the floating rises in the water by 1-2 cm and does not rise again, it is usually the embodiment of the small fish swallowing the hook. It is better to lift the rod and stab the fish when the floating rises from fast to slow.
There is also the characteristic of crucian carp eating is relatively slow and has a certain sense of rhythm, usually sucking, vomiting, sucking and vomiting. When you feel that the food is eloquent, you will swallow it and wander along with it. The floating phase is to move up and down slightly for three or two times and then rise slowly.
Three, light touch
It is usually the sounding action of crucian carp. If you touch it continuously, you can directly lift the rod to stab the fish. When you encounter the sly-mouthed fish, the inching interval will be relatively long. At this time, the fish is very cautious in eating and will peck lightly and stop for a period of time to peck again. You must be patient when fishing. If you are anxious to lift the rod, you will disturb the fish school.
Four, the next meal
After the float is stabilized in the water, there will be a slow rise of about 1 mesh, followed by a rapid and powerful next meal, which is the standard hook eating action of crucian carp. When the float rises, preparations must be made.
(1) When the float slowly jacks up half the eye and does not move left and right, the rod can be lifted to stab the fish. If it is slowly lifted up after inching, the slower the movement speed, the bigger the fish.
(2) If the float sinks slowly, attention should also be paid. The slower the speed, the bigger the fish.
(3) After the float shakes slightly, it sinks half an eye to about one eye, which is also a signal of the middle fish. You must lift the rod when the float is about to sink. The time suitable for stingy fish is very short. You must concentrate and prepare a light and comfortable fishing chair before departure to keep your body comfortable and concentrate on fishing.
(4) If there is only one powerful and large-moving float, if the fish does not sink or send it, it means that the fish has swallowed the hook, and the rod can be lifted directly.
(1) There is a slight oblique shift in the float, but whether it is translated or slightly sunk is a hook-eating signal, which can lift the rod to stab the fish.
(2) When moving horizontally, the rod can be lifted with sinking action, but it is only parallel and transverse movement that is also a hook biting signal.
(3) After the float is stable, there is no sinking action, only the drift is usually done by the big fish, and the rod can be lifted immediately to stab the fish.
(4) If the big crucian carp bites the hook on the way, the float will lie in the water without sinking or moving. Attention should also be paid to the timing of lifting the pole.
(5) When looking for a fish nest or probing a fishing point, the empty hook is thrown into the water and found that the float does not sink or the sinking accelerates. It is very likely that crucian carp bit the empty hook. Although this probability is very small, don’t miss it.
(6) The float does not send or move in a certain direction with a black tilt, which is often the action of the big crucian carp after swallowing the hook, but it may also be caused by the shrimp making a noise about the hook. No matter how, the rod must be lifted in time. If the rod is not lifted in time, the fish can easily hide in obstacles and even damage the fishing group.
6. Direct drift
(1) The fish in some ponds swallow fiercely and have few probing actions. It is different from the usual situation where two or three inches occur before they are sent to float. They will be sent to float directly without warning. If they cannot respond in time, they will easily run the fish.
(2) There are also some reservoirs fishing 300-500g of large crucian carp, there will be the kind of floating phase of small miscellaneous fish making hooks, often shaking for three or two times, sometimes the floating will be slightly lifted to the top, this is the fish eating hooks, if not lifting the rod in time, it is easy to spit hooks.
Seven, sink not to set fishing eyes
Sometimes the float does not sink to the set fishing order after throwing the rod, nor does it float or shift, which is probably caused by the bait scattered or bitten off by the fish, or the uneven bottom of the water. At this time, the float can be pressed to 2 mesh, and if it rises to 4 mesh again, the rod can be lifted to change the bait.
Eight, slow shaking left and right
If the float keeps shaking slowly from side to side after standing firm, and it is not seen that the floating up and down may be caused by the fish stirring the water flow. If the floating tail shakes from time to time, it may be that the floating fishing line is affected by the swimming of small miscellaneous fish, which is not suitable for lifting the rod to stab the fish.
Nine, rising 3 ~ 4 mesh
If the float rises slowly to 3-4 mesh after reaching the position, there are usually three reasons for this phenomenon. The first is that the bait on a hook melts and causes it to rise. The second is caused by the dispersal of the bait on the double hooks, The third is caused by the small fish biting the hook to its mouth and not swallowing it. The solution at this time is to pull the fishing rod to the side by about 20cm, and then push the float down into the water. If another 4 eyes are exposed, it means that there is no bait on the hook, and it is enough to change the bait. If there is a short and powerful downward movement during the movement, the rod can be lifted to stab the fish, and the bait must be prepared well.
Ten, floating station unstable
After the float stands firm, it slowly exposes 1 mesh or sinks into the water and then rises to 2 mesh. Usually, it is not the action of the fish biting the hook. It is likely that the water line is affected by the wind and waves in the water and affects the float, or the water flow affects the float. At this time, the float can be stabilized by such measures as pressing the main line into the water.
When I first started fishing, I felt that the signal of crucian carp biting the hook was nothing more than a powerful meal. With rich fishing experience, it is found that there are many kinds of fish mouth movements. In order to effectively identify the real fish mouth movements, one needs to have a sufficient understanding of the living habits of crucian carp, and analyze and judge the influence of weather, environment, temperature and other factors on the fish situation. Starting from actual exercise, choose a high-quality fishing rod to start fishing.